DAY 1. ARRIVAL IN OPORTO BY THE CUSTOMER. ACCOMMODATION IN OPORTO.
DAY 2. OPORTO – BARCELOS (55 KM)
We begin our route departing from the Portuguese way the beautiful city of Oporto. We can get our credentials if we make a little visit to the Sé Cathedral. It is characteristic in Portugal that the streets are cobbled making it harder for bicygrino the way, but only in the first stage; to cross the city from Porto to Barcelos.
DAY 3. BARCELOS – PONTE DE LIMA (34,50KM)
The Portuguese city Barcelos is famous for its Barcelos Rooster, Portugal distinctive symbol. This step does not have any difficulty since it is rather short because when you reach Ponte de Lima worth a visit, as it is the oldest city in Portugal considered World Heritage.
DAY 4. PONTE DE LIMA – TUI (41,50 KM)
We will leave this stage beyond by crossing the bridge over the river Lima, which gives its name to the city. This stage will cross forests, so we will have to continue as before the yellow arrows. This part is hard, but the views are spectacular. We enter the city of Tui by the bridge through which passes the Minho river and the border between Spain and Portugal.
DAY 5. TUI – PONTEVEDRA (51 KM)
At this point there is a different route to Santiago for bicycles, we have to go the same road where pilgrims go on foot. We cross for diverse populations but the most characteristic and where we can find all the services will be in Porrino and Redondela. When arrived at the city of Redondela it is 18 km that separate us from Pontevedra.
DAY 6. PONTEVEDRA – SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (66 KM)
In Pontevedra we can visit the famous Church of the Pilgrim, whose plant has a scallop, pilgrim complement characteristic. Sixty Six kilometers and we have to go as a last effort to reach the pilgrim capital. This last stage is divided into two parts. The first stage almost effortlessly to the town of Teo in La Coruña and the second most stressful to the Cathedral. Once in Santiago we feel the famous satisfaction of the pilgrim.
DAY 7. CHECK OUT AND END OF OUR SERVICES.
- Transfer of the bike to any where in Spain and Portugal
- Backpacks transportation for each stage along the way (max. 15 kg per-bag)
- Accommodation along the way: Hotels, Farmhouses, Hostels and Pensions
- MP3 to visit Santiago (historical center / self guided)
Does not included
- Support car / Transfer IN / Transfer OUT
*The BICYCLE includes:
- Bicycle model Ktm Ultra One or similar
- Wheels 27.5 or 29 inches
- Bicycle delivery at the Hotel in León
- Saddlebags Ortlieb Roller classic
- Stock Tools (1 camera, patches, tools detachable short chains)
- Air pump
- Gel Case for saddle
- Water bottle daily
- Collection of bicycles in Santiago de Compostela
- Travel Assistance by accident or break Down, including puncture
- 3rd person discount in extra bed sharing room with 2 adults on request
- Half Board supplement on request
- Private Transfer and/or support car during the way: on request.