Personalized Ribera del Duero experiences by train from Madrid
It is a complete offer that transmits our philosophy all inclusive: AVE from Madrid, private car transfers with official guide specialized in wine tourism throughout the day, tickets to the wineries with tasting along with cultural visit of Peñafiel and Valladolid. Excursion created for groups of 2 to 6 people.
• AVE train ticket or half distance to Valladolid from Madrid, round trip in the day with a journey time of approximately 1 hour. In addition, the ticket will include a combined ticket to access Chamartín station from anywhere in Madrid.
Wednesday, departures : 07:52 – 08:57 and return: 19:46 – 20:51.
Saturdays, departures: 07:08 – 08:11 and return: 19:46 – 20:51.
• Official guide expert in wine tourism, who will be waiting for you and will have a private car of maximum comfort for your day in the Ribera del Duero, knowing the Finca Villacreces and the historic centers of Valladolid and Peñafiel.
• Tickets and guided tour of Finca Villacreces with tasting of Pruno and Finca Villacreces, pairing of selected products from the region (Flor de EsguevaCharacter Cheese and Iberian Chorizo de Guijuelo) and oiltasting.
• Entrances to Peñafiel Castle and the wine museum inside.
- Finca Villacreces also offers the option of the additional electric bike tour with guide along the path that runs through the vineyard, the forest and the Douro River, knowing in depth all the ins and outs of such a jewel.
- On request and supplement of 10 euros per person. Excursion created for the months between March and October.
- Gastronomic lunch enjoying the most traditional dish of the region, the grout of Peñafiel in the mesón restaurant El Corralillo, located in an old cavecellar on the slope of the rock where the majestic castle of Peñafiel is located. Includes:
seasonal salad, traditional milk dish and pairing with wines from Finca Villacreces.
supplement of 25 euros per person